Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Told Mom

I don't know why I was so scared to talk to my mom about our potential IF. She was so amazing-like I should have known she would be. I called her this morning-after I had been emailing her back and forth. I just felt like I had to tell her about my lap on Monday. So I told her about how Dr. Z thinks I have endo and about Mike's SA on Friday. SHe was so understanding and just kept telling me that God has his plans and we have to remember that. Our plans may be different-but his plans are the ones that really matter. She was very sympathetic about it. She feels very bad for me-she knows how badly we want kids.

She's glad I'm having it taken care of. And that I'm seeing such a good dr. I told her how great of a dr. he is and that I really trust his judgements. ANd she was reassured with that.

I feel such a huge load off of my shoulders now that i told her. I asked her to not say anything to anyone except Dad. I'm just not ready for EVERYONE to know about it yet. Why? I don't know...but I'm just not ready to completely come out yet. Not sure what Dad's response will be.. but knowing Dad he'll be sympathetic. It's a stressful time right now. With Mike's SA on Friday and my lap on Monday I'm nervous and worried and stressed. Mike has been great. Trying to joke about having to do a SA-as awkward as it will be...he kinda laughs about it. I asked him how he would feel if the results weren't very good...and he said he'd be disappointed-but he'd have to remember that God made him this way for a reason-and there is a baby waiting for us out there somewhere. I cried....I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! He always knows the right thing to say.

No comments: