Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SA on Friday...

And I'm kinda nervous for Mike. I know he's nervous to find out the results as well. He said something last night..."at least you can be fixed! I can't! If I don't have good swimmers there is nothing we can do!" So I know he's really concerned that there will be something wrong. I told him...if so-that's the cards we were dealt and we will deal with it. We'll get through it and we'll figure something out. God has his plans and they are bigger than I could ever imagine they were going to be.

The anticipation of Monday is starting to get to me. Although I try not to think about it to much-its hard not to. I'm assuming by Monday we would have the results of the SA..and with my lap being that day-it could be dooms day depending on what they find. However, trying to think positive...it could be much BETTER than we are hoping. So I'm trying to think positive about it-but in reality-I'm petrified...and worried that everything is not OK.

No comments: