Monday, July 7, 2008

Today is the day-and I'm really really scared!!!

My appt. with Dr. Z is at 3:30 today. I'm petrified!!! Why?!?! I dont' know-but I am. In a way I'm excited to finally have some answers, but in a way I'm terrified to find out that its something much worse then what we were thinking. Mike asked me this morning if I wanted him to come with-at first I thought yes..but then I re-thought and I decided I need to do this on my own. As a friend of mine always says: "Put your Big Girl Panties On-and do it!" So I'm going to do it. I've met Dr. Z before-and he's a very nice man-but its always a bit unnerving seeing a new dr. for the first time-esp. a male dr. who is supposed to deal with female issues. Something about that-sounds crazy...I mean-really how much could they really know. :) I'm sure it will go smoothly-and I probably won't have any answers today, but its a start...and I'm looking forward to crossing the finish line!!

No comments: