Friday, July 25, 2008

GLIMMER OF HOPE!!!

Mike had a dr. appt this morning with his regular dr. that did refer him to a urologist. HOWEVER...WE DO HAVE HOPE!!! His dr. told him that he has seen this before, and it could be one of 3 things....
1. A SEVERE INFECTION
2. AN ANTIBODY THAT HIS BODY PRODUCES
3. A BLOCKAGE

All 3 of those things are partially if not fully treatable. PRAISE GOD WE HAVE SOME HOPE!!!!!

Thank you GOD!!

While we are trying to not get to excited, as we know what the outcome could be this is by far the highlight of our week. We have some hope...something to hang on to!!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I got your name from Rachel, she has a post about you. I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I am reading about your journey and I will pray for you and your husband throughout it. Stay strong!!

Tabitha said...

That is so exciting! The Lord does answer prayers! Praise God! I can't wait to see the results, and I will continue to pray for peace and comfort for both of you!

leah @maritalbless said...

Hope is one of God's greatest blessings! Praying for you!

Rachel said...

Erin we just got home from camping and you're the first site I went to!!! I am so glad you have been given Hope!!! I agree with Leah completely! :-)

Jessica White said...

Prayfully one of those three things will be the solution. I hope for you guys' sake it is; the idea of never having biological children together is devastating, to say the least.

We'll be praying for you both

Muskie Mom said...

I found your blog through Rachel's. I so hope for you that it is one of the three things the dr. said.

We suffer from MFI and chose to go the road of adoption. Reading your recent posts brought back so many memories and emotions. You are in my prayers.