Friday, July 11, 2008

Appointments....

We are hoping to get Mike's SA appt for next week. I'm just waiting for a call back from the clinic. Dr. Z's nurse is so nice....she offered to make the appt for us. She said that can be an awkward phonecall to make-so why don't I just make the call for you? OK! I'm not going to argue.

My lap is scheduled for the 21st at 8am. I posted about this on the nest-and everyone said I should be prepared to take at least 2-3 days off. I only planned on taking the day of off. But I guess we'll see how I feel. If I didn't come in the following day right at 8 it wouldn't be a big deal-I just don't know how much recovery time i'm going to need. Everyone is different so I think we're just gonna have to play it by ear.

These emotions all feel so new to me. My anxiety levels are SKY HIGH! I'm nervous all the time and paranoid and stressed. Why? I'm sure my B/P is high to-which isn't good for me but I can't help it. It's just the way I feel these days. I'm hoping after my lap results and Mike's SA come back-it will subside. At least then we'll have a plan or some kind of DX.

No comments: