Thursday, July 17, 2008

I love My BFF!!!

Seriously-I couldn't be any more lucky than to have her. I told her via email about all of our TTC troubles. I've told her bits and pieces in the past..but I finally came clean about EVERYTHING earlier this week. (It sucks she lives about an hour and half away-it makes it hard to see each other when we are in need of girl time.)



She responded to the email and just sent her love and support and wanted me to know that she was here for me. She's a L&D nurse and soon to be Nurse practioner-so this is one smart girl-and she's been able to give me pointers and ideas about medication etc.



She came today from an hour and a half away and brought me flowers!!! I knew she was coming through-real quick on her way to her parents-but I wasn't expecting those. They are so very pretty! :) I took this with my phone.
It's so great to have her to talk to. I haven't really told anyone else. I want to-but I don't want a pity party- So for now-she's 1 of 2 people that know besides Mike and I. She's amazing!!

No comments: