Friday, August 15, 2008

I LOVE MY BABY!!

I do not know where you are, who you are, where you are coming from, or if you are already born, but I LOVE YOU ALREADY, and I can't wait to meet you.

***************************************************************************************

The past few weeks as I have been thinking aboud about adoption and all that lies ahead I've been doing a lot of research. I have a playlist of inspiration songs set up on YOU-TUBE. (I KNOW! I thought that site was just for people who wanted to upload videos of themselves.) But as I was listening to the songs, I thought about what adoption video's would be on YOUTUBE as well. Well if you are looking to adopt or if just want a good HAPPY cry....type in "Gotcha Day" on You Tube...you will cry your eyes out. I've watched a few of them and they are so moving. I long for that day when I can hold my baby in my arms...and say: I love you...you are my baby. One day...I will have that. I don't know when...but until then I know I love my baby with my whole heart already and I don't even "know" them. But in my heart I know them...he or she is my child...and I Love them!

No comments: