Thursday, August 14, 2008

Appointment...

Well...from what Mike told me it was not a very pleasant experience. :( I feel bad for him.

The urologist didn't have a ton of answers for us...and he did bloodwork and is doing a repeat SA. He sees him again on the 11th of September. If the bloodwork shows nothing abnormal in hormone levels and the SA shows the same...then he will go in for surgery to see the cause. Regardless...he didn't want to give us false hope. He didn't feel any kind of abnormalities...which is a good thing. Typically a blockage can be felt as well. So I guess its just a wait and see. I have a feeling that the next few weeks and months of testing are going to be quite long and stressful. UGH...I HATE THIS!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry...I know it seems like the "waiting" never ends.
I'm praying for both of you, for peace and comfort in the midst of the waiting, and I pray that you get good news.