Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye 2008...Hello 2009!

Now that 2008 is gone....I can honestly say that it was probably the worst year of my life. Every year I start the new year with such high hopes that it will be a great year of many happy exciting things...but in 2008 I can honestly say-nothing great wonderful and exciting sticks out in my mind...except for one thing last week-and we will touch more on that in a later post. Obviously there were good things that happened-and I'm not saying nothing good happened-but for the most part it wasn't a good year.


But with that said we have decided that 2009 is going to be a great year. We are buying a house in the next few months....and starting the adoption process in the spring-and maybe, hopefully adopting our first child. It has to be a good year with all of those things happening! DOESN'T IT?!?!?! Yes it does! I'm not allowing myself to think that 2009 could be as bad as 2008. Since I'm putting 2008 to rest....I will say it was terrible, awful, and stressful, and nothing could have made it worse...so 2009 is sure to be a GREAT YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

5 comments:

Bella said...

Yes, 2009 is going to be a great year!! So exciting about your house & starting the adoption process! Here's hoping we're both mommies at this time next year!

Harmony said...

Put 2008 behind and look ahead. 2009 is going to be one GREAT year for you!

Praying for you.

Erica said...

As they say in the sports world, 2008 was a building year. :) I know this year is going to be a good one! I can feel it!! And with a new house and the adoption train leaving the station, it's just a matter of time before you're rocking your baby instead of typing to us! It's gonna be the best year yet!

E said...

Happy New Year to you too! We just bought a new house 2 weeks ago...I'm hoping this new home of ours will have a baby in it this year. I wish the same for you in '09!

Rebekah said...

I hope 2009 is a wonderful year for you!