Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brrr.....and other ramblings

So I wake up this morning to watch the Today show-and get ready for work-normal routine for me. They are updating my current weather-and what do I hear....-57 BELOW!!!! CRAZINESS!! That has to be wrong! It can't be THAT cold out....yep-sure is....BRRR. That's all I can say. I don't remember in my life ever being as cold as it is today. Such is life I guess...makes me very thankful for HEAT!!

Other ramblings of mine include....well not much. This weekends project-our portfolio. I'm going to attempt to make a scrapbook for our potential BM to look at when we meet her. What will it all include-I HAVE NO IDEA...but its gotta be done. Everything I've read and everyone I've talked to has said to bring this with when we meet her so she can see what we are like. She can see pictures of our family, and see who we really are. So I will start that this weekend...let's hope and pray it goes well...I'm not a very artistic person. And this sounds crazy-but I really don't know how many pictures Mike and I actually have together. I mean-we have a fair share-but I'm usually behind the camera. So that will prove to be a bit challenging.

Other than that....not much new to report! :)

2 comments:

Miss said...

hello! I want say thank you SOOO much for your wonderful comment on my blog today. I can not even explain how much I appreciate it. I can tell from that ONE comment that you are an amazing woman...thank you for sharing that with me! Melissa

E said...

This is so exciting! Best of luck with your album...I think you'll really enjoy putting it together. I'm so looking forward to reading about the meeting!!