Monday, January 5, 2009

UPDATE :)

I stopped to see Mike over my lunch break...he just got done visiting with "T."

BM wants to meet us in about 3 weeks!! Her therapist has recommended that she completes her 4 weeks of counseling and then takes the next step! Since she knows that adoption is the path she wants to go on....she knows she wants to meet us-but would feel best if she finished her counseling. I'm so glad she is going through the counseling. As far as we know-she's not meeting with any other couples....It is such a relief to me that she is going to counseling and that she has knows what is best for her at this point in time. I can't even imagine how she is feeling...but I know that I love her so much already. If she chooses us, I can't even begin to imagine the amount of love and support I will have for her. She's giving us the most amazing gift. And she's giving her baby the most amazing gift-the gift of life...and love.

Ugh...I get teary eyed just thinking about this. I could be a mommy!

3 comments:

Bella said...

That's wonderful! So happy for you!

Erica said...

Woo hoo! This is so exciting! I think it's really smart and mature on her part that she is going through the counseling, and so good for you all, too. I think that will mean that you can have a really healthy future and relationship with her. Can't wait to see where this path goes! SO HAPPY!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I just stumbled onto your blog again after a few months. My eyes are soooo teary right now. I wish you lots of luck! ((hugs)) and prayers!!!

girlykat