Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tomorrow is it...

Tomorrow we will find out FOR SURE which direction our life is going....It's going to go 1 of 2 ways....

Surgery to repair the damage
or
Adoption

It's scary to think that tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for-for 2 months! But honestly-I'm so ready to not live in limbo anymore! My heart is already with adoption...so I feel as though God has already taken me there. But I know Mike's heart is still holding on to the hope that maybe it can be fixed-whatever the problem is. We have our theories...but we'll find out tomorrow for sure.

So say some prayers....for peace, for acceptance, for strength. Cause tomorrow-I think I'm going to need all of it-but Mike more so than me.

I'll update after the appt. It's in the morning....so we should knowbefore noon.

3 comments:

theworms said...

You'll both be in my prayers. GL and big (((HUGS))).

Erica said...

My prayer will be with you both. I will pray for God to help you see the path that is before you, so that you will both be able to go down it joyfully. I know that whatever the news, it may still be a little bittersweet, but just remember that somewhere, somehow, a baby is waiting for you both.

Erica

Patti said...

Just don't lose sight of God's promises. He has the perfect plan for you and your dear husband! :-)