Thursday, September 18, 2008

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY PUPPY!!!



Sig, my sweet little rescue puppy...he's such a naughty naughty puppy sometimes....


Not only can he shred an entire box of kleenex in a matter of seconds, he can empty a small garbage can and spread it all over the entire room in a very short period of time, practically open the refrigerator if it is completely closed, if not completely closed he can wedge his nose in to keep it open to find whatever he can to eat...carrots are his favorite...AND HE CAN JUMP ON A BED AN PEE ON IT-WITH NO ONE KNOWING ABOUT IT!! (That was a nice gift he left us yesterday-and I was so happy to find it at 10:30 at night....ALL OVER MY NEW SHEETS AND DOWN COMFORTER!!) And...he can wait until we are sound asleep to jump on the bed....so he can sleep in "comfort." Since the pillow on the floorwith the blanket that he drags all over the place aren't enough.


I was so ready to send him back to where ever it is that he came from last night...then he looked at me-gave me that little head tilt with the big brown eyes and came and licked my face.


Yet-I love him anyways....but sometimes I really wonder how?!?!?!?



4 comments:

E said...

Too funny...thanks for your post! Now I see why you were laughing at my dog post! Sig is adorable...it's tough to be mad for long at whatever they do, I know. How I remember those puppyhood days. Glad to read that he was a rescue!

Jamee said...

Your puppy is so cute! We've got a trouble maker in our house too! If she wasn't so cute she'd be in trouble!

Bella said...

He's so cute! I rememeber those puppy days! Those puppy teeth were the worst...I think my arms we scratched up for an entire year! Enjoy him!

Rachel said...

OH no!!! it's a GOOD thing that pup is so dang cute!