Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm still alive...In case you were wondering :)

I'm still here...very much alive-and very much exhausted.

The last week had to be the busiest week of my life for work. Homecoming was this past week and we had so many alumni back it was insane. Not to mention all of our regular events we had planned, the socials, the trustees....so many people!! But its all done-and one more major event tonight-and I can breathe a HUGE sigh of relief. Poor Mike-he feels like he hasn't seen me in forever-and I feel the same way with him. Now he leaves town tomorrow morning-won't get back until Thursday night...and then he leaves again on Saturday...and then next week I start traveling. UGH! Such is life I guess.

Nothing else is super exicitingly new...oh yea...my computer completely crashed this morning-so for the time being I'm working in a computer lab on campus while they try and retrieve my hard drive....here's to hoping and praying they can....

4 comments:

Jamee said...

I didn't know that you worked for a university! I do too so I completely understand the madness that comes with such big weekends like homecoming! Hopefully things slow down for you soon & you and mike are able to spend some QT together!

Rachel said...

I've been wondering!!

Jamee Erin works for the school her and I both went to :)

Kristi said...

Welcome back sweety!

E said...

I hope things settle down for you soon! Sounds like you were crazy busy....thanks so much for your reply to my post about our dog. Pets really do become a part of the family and my heart is broken without him with us.