Thursday, October 9, 2008

We are REALLY doing this!!!! :)

We are REALLY adopting! That seems so crazy! I mean-I've known we are...but today it all seemed so much more real to me! Why? Well we've been looking for different agencies...and today-I've actually started calling them and requesting information-so Mike and I can look further into ones that we have a "good" feeling about.

Honestly-when I picked up the phone to call the first one today-it was so weird....WE ARE ACTUALLY DOING THIS! We are actually going to adopt a baby! I'm going to be a mom!! I'm crying here at my desk..I'm just so happy!! This could be the last Christmas without a baby! This is all just so surreal to me....yet-we are so beyond excited!!!

5 comments:

JJ said...

Aww, so exciting! I can "feel" it in your post! YAY!

SassyCupcakes said...

I'm so happy for you. :)

Marcie said...

That's awesome. I know the excitement you are talking about... while the wait is frustrating... that excitement is always there. Good luck to you!

Kristi said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I will praying for strength for you both as you start this journey together!! You WILL be parents...how exciting!! Praise the Lord!!

E said...

Yay Erin!! It is a great feeling when you finally decide to move forward. I remember the excitement too. You WILL be a mom through this route!