Sunday, November 2, 2008

Today....should be a HAPPY day...

Afterall-it is my birthday...but I find myself so sad today.

I miss my family so much! We spend all last weekend with them-and it was amazing. My parents came up last night to drop off there dog.....so we could dog sit/nurse her back to health. (She got hurt last weekend when we were there....and they decided to have her have surgery here vs. there regular vet-cause the surgery was $2000 cheaper...go figure!!).

But saying goodbye to them was really hard this morning. I didn't cry in front of them....but once I came inside and they drove away I cried. Now tonight-Mike went to the store and bought all the supplies to make a beautiful supper for me...to try and make things better. And I know he'll do a great job....I just miss my family so much....

5 comments:

E said...

((HUGS)) Happy Birthday...I'm sorry you're sad today. Enjoy a nice dinner with your hubby!

Patti said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Here's a (((hug))) so you won't feel so sad.

Pep

Bella said...

Sorry you're sad. Happy Birthday! Maybe tomorrow you'll feel better and you can do some late celebrating.

Erica said...

I'm sorry that your feeling down. I hope that you have a great birthday dinner.

Kristi said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Sorry this is late, and that you had such a sad day yesterday...I hope it got a little better for you and that you enjoyed your special birthday dinner!

(((HUGS)))