Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Why is it?...?...?

That when you don't feel good-and you know you look like crap because you feel like crap that people insist on telling you look like crap. I love my husband-but sometimes...he just doesn't know what to say...so he says whatever he's thinking.

I'm home sick from work-migraine, fever, stuffy nose, cough, the whole shebang...and what does Mike say to me this morning...oh..you look terrible!

Gee thanks honey! I love him so very much-but sometimes....I wonder about him! :)

8 comments:

Erica said...

I'm sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you are not coming down with anything and that is passes. I also have migraines and am on a daily medication. Are you on anything?

Rebekah said...

My husband is the exact same way. Just tell me I'm the most beautiful sick person you've laid eyes on, right?!

Feel better soon :)

Bella said...

Silly boys! Yes, sometimes they just don't think. Get well very soon!

Kristi said...

Blech, men! What do they know! I hope you feel better soon!

(((HUGS))

Echloe said...

Guys a lame sometimes. Make sure to say that he looks terrible next time he is sick. That is the best way to train a man. ; )

Rachel said...

I'm sorry you are sick!! :( And sorry about the boy! lol they never know

E said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Erica said...

Hey Erin,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello and let you know to come check out my blog because I nominated you for the "uber amazing blog" award. :) Come read and claim your award: http://ourbabywish.blogspot.com/2008/11/somebody-likes-me.html And maybe give us an update while you're at it...since I miss ya. :)

Erica