Monday, June 16, 2008

Medical Records...CHECK

I was thinking this morning about my appt with Dr. Z and realized that I forgot to call my old clinic to have all of my medical records sent over to the new place. So I called this morning and took care of that-hopefully he can get a good look at all of my previous testing before my appt-and who knows maybe it will be something very easily fixable that wasn't picked up on before....one can hope right???

On another note...I talked to "D" today. Hard to believe her due date is already THursday. She said she felt like it was going to be soon. Contractions started in the middle of the night and so has the nausea and vomiting. For her sake I hope its quick. I know she's nervous about it. But I'm going to be in the area on Friday-so I'm hoping I can see a baby while I'm there. Its going to be hard though I think. While I was talking to her I couldn't help but have a wave of envy sweep over me. I started to think about how there lives were going to change dramatically in the next few days. And how much anticipation they have to meet there little girl...and how badly I want that feeling. One day....one day I will have that feeling. Until then-I'll go on being happy for all the expectant moms in my life. It's not a hard job-but its one that has difficult moments. But I know they will be happy for me....so I can do nothing but the same for them.

No comments: