Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So excited!!

I've been dabbling into photography more and more. I'm in my opinion by no means good at it. Some of my friends like my work-but I've got a LONG WAY TO GO before I really like my own work-but I'm my own worst critic. But I'm always asking my friends if I can photgraphy there baby or families...I've had a few people ask if I'll do the candid shots for there wedding-to which I reply: "I WOULD LOVE TO!" Well the other night 2 friends of mine asked me if I would photgraphy her kids and nephew next weekend and the other one wanted me to do her pregnancy photos and possibly a birthing session as well!!! I'm so excited!! I would love to be able to do that!!! To share such an emotional beautiful moment with them-and capture it for them the way that they would want it captured-is truly an honor!

No comments: