Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baby blues....

I know...I know...we are supposed to be on a break...but that doesn't mean that I don't get depressed when I think about babies or I hear all about births and adoptions and all of that fun stuff.

One good friend is due any day....which I'm thrilled for her. She's terrified-but excited at the same time. Which and first time mom would be. Another good friend of mine is due next month-so her last month is just preparing for baby to come...and now today at work-I recieved and email from our presidents secretary saying a coworker adopted a beautiful baby girl. I'm thrilled for them-as they have struggled with IF for awhile and had a failed adoption attempt earlier this year. Although we are by no means close friends-I was thrilled for her when I read that email. The joy they must be feeling is I'm sure indescribeable. It makes me excited for the day that Mike and I bring home our baby....whether it be through adoption or from the hospital...I know I will love that baby with all my heart and soul. I just long for that little one so much. I can't wait to meet him or her. I wonder if they will have his eyes?

No comments: