Monday, February 23, 2009

Sometimes My Body Annoys Me.....

Ok a lot of the time it annoys me....but right now-its really annoying me.

This maybe TMI for some people so if it is I apologize.....

Since last Sunday night I've been fighting flu like symptoms. (As you can see from my previous post.) Headaches, nausea, exhaustion, and just feeling simply like crap. Well I tossed it up to just that I caught a bug and that I was supposed to see AF on Friday. Well Friday came and went-and nothing. But I thought for sure on Saturday....nothing....well surely Sunday....nothing. Well definitely I'll have it Monday when I get up....Nothing. UGH! Seriously! Just show up already!!! I know I'm not pregnant...cause really-how is there any way. But I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't think of buing an HPT yesterday when I was at walmart and walked by them. I then reminded myself-oh yea....not possible. And continued walking.

Ugh...why does a body insist on playing tricks on me. It's like salt in the wounds sometimes I think.

2 comments:

Nutty Mom said...

So sorry your body is playing tricks on you. I hope it decides to play nice soon! I know you've had a long journey, I hope you'll soon be blessed with a child. We were told we couldn't have kids, but obviously that wasn't God's plan!

Erica said...

I'm so sorry that you are still not feeling well and that AF has not been to visit yet. I know that it is frustrating when it seems like everything, even your body, is out to get you. Hang in there. {Hugs}