Thursday, February 19, 2009

If I Didn't Know Better.....

I could honestly be convinced I was pregnant. But since that really isn't a possibility I will just go on and say that I think I've got the touch of some nasty stomach virus.

Since Sunday I haven't been feeling all that great. Headaches, waves of SEVERE nausea, exhaustion, and just plain not feeling well. Monday I stayed home from work-hoping some sleep would help with the headache that was turning into a migraine...luckily-I caught it before it was full blown....but ugh-was that painful. But since Monday-even through last night-I've been so sick to my stomach. Doesn't matter what I eat, or don't eat-I'm ready to lose it about 20 minutes later. I fell asleep last night expecting to be throwing up all night thinking I was coming down with the flu. But instead I woke up this morning-feeling OK..not great-but ok. I brought a pack of soda crackers to work today thinking I was going to need something to calm my stomach. In not to long-I'll be eating some I think.

I know I shouldn't do this to myself because the .00000000001% chance that my husband would have 1 or 2 swimmers to make it through is so slim that its basically impossible-but hey there is still that .0000000001 chance. :)

We babysat last night for some very good friends of ours. There little girl is such a doll-and Mike had the time of his life with her. He's going to be such an amazing dad. I think it was hard for him to hold her, play with her, and feed her-and then to sit back and think that we aren't there yet. But-we will....sooner than later hopefully.

1 comment:

E said...

Ugh...that sounds awful. I hope you're feeling much better!

I have to say that almost every month the thought runs through my mind that "this could be the month". It's been almost 5 yrs since our last IVF, we have not used BC since then, and it amazes me that I still think this! lol But, it's true that you just never know. Stranger things have happened, right?

Oh, and you and your husband WILL be amazing parents...I hope your time comes soon.