Monday, December 8, 2008

On Days Like Today...

When everyone around me seems to be on a mission of annoying me....there is only one thing that will make me feel better....

Baby Shopping.... :)

Must go....TONIGHT! :)

There is one coworker-seems to be a Pompass A**. I don't get frustrated really easily with coworkers-cause really I do love my job. I'm very lucky to be able to say that-but this guy speaks and I would rather listen to nails on a chalk board. Then my to-do list keeps getting longer....and really I"m just a bit overwhelmed...not to mention when you have pneumonia and you are antibiotics and predisone....I'm just asking for it. Predisone is a killer! It's awful!!! I HATE IT!!!!

Ok...rant over...off to look at baby stuff online....then maybe I'll go buy a little something tonight when I go Christmas shopping.

Thinking about it already makes me feel better....Ahhhh.....

3 comments:

Bella said...

I hate predisone with a passion! Feel better and have fun shopping :)

Erica said...

Hope you feel better and find something cute when you are shopping.

Anonymous said...

Shop on, sweetheart. Can I shop for you too? You know, you were the first to buy anything for my child...you're a rockstar! I don't know what I would do without you.