Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just another day....

At the office.

D&B is FINALLY OVER!!! What a relief!! But after making $48000 in scholarship money-I'd say it was a good day. For my first one I can't complain to much. But I have many many things I will be doing differently next year. And all of those are in a notebook-and it seems that add to them daily.

On a different note-I went to the radio station today. I had to drop off a few things that I borrowed for D&B. I do miss some of them dearly. Some of my co-workers were so great. I hate hearing about how much they hate it there-when its so easy for me to say-just leave like I did. But when Radio is all you've known for 20 years-I guess its a bit easier said then done.

On a "lighter" note.....A few people have told me-esp. ones that haven't seen me in quite a while....."YOU'VE LOST WEIGHT!" Have I??? I guess I hadn't noticed to much. Some of my clothes-esp. the pants fit much looser-but I guess I wasn't expecting much. So when I went home at lunch-I weighed myself....HOLY WOW!! 20 pounds almost!!! I COULDN"T BELIEVE IT!! Granted I'm way excited-but I wasn't expecting it. How did I lose it-I have no idea! I have been watching what I eat much more closely-and walking with Mike and Daisy more...but I had no idea doing that would make that big of a difference. I think a lot of has to do with stress as well. The radio station was unbelievably stressful and I hated it so much-that I found comfort in food. Now that I've changed jobs....I don't need that anymore. I'm so much happier-and obviously healthier without working there. What a NICE FEELING!!!

No comments: