Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Feeling a bit overhwelmed....

I love my job...I really do-and I feel lucky that I'm actually able to say that-because I know not many people can. I feel blessed to say that my coworkers and boss are great...very supportive, understanding, and always willing to help out. But all that aside-I'm a bit overwhelmed. I have a huge event coming up in the middle of April. It is one of our biggest fundraisers of the year and I I just don't feel prepared at all. I think I would feel much better about the situation if I had started the planning from the beginning, but since I came in at the beg. of Feb. I feel lost with it all in a sense. I just hope that when my boss looks at it-she thinks-wow she kicked A**!! She did awesome. Because right now-I feel like it could just flop..I'm hoping and praying that isn't the case. I know it will all run smoothly...the anxiety of it all is just getting to be a lot ot take in....

Better get back to planning....

No comments: