Wednesday, April 9, 2008

In the 2WW...I think

I didn't use anything this month to judge my O date except for CM so we'll see how it goes. If its another BFN I'm going to go back to charting temps....

And I've decided I'm going to make an appt for Dr. Z for the week after next. Work is overwhelmingly busy right now-so I know I couldn't go in there with a clear mind and with my full list of questions. But if I can meet with him and talk to him for awhile-I figured maybe I can start the ball rolling and get some answers to some of the questions that my old dr. couldn't answer. Esp. about the pain and they cysts I get. Everything I've looked into points directly to Endo...and as crazy as it sounds-I think I would be relieved if I found out something was wrong. At least then I would have answers...and the answers to all the why's.

But until then...On to another 2WW. Who knows-maybe I'll be seeing Dr. Z for a baby instead of IF. :)

No comments: