Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The 2WW Comes to an end...

It all ended.....AGAIN yesterday. I really was kinda hopeful this cycle because really every symptom I had-was nothing like AF symptoms I normally get except lower back pain. The sore BB's, the twinges, the exhaustion, the frequent peeing....all of it-for nothing. I even went out and bought a test yesterday when I woke up and the witch was no where in site. I get home-use it and of course I get a faulty test. So I decided I would just wait and use the other one later that night....no need-I got home from work and there she was in full force.
So now its on to heating pads, and TONS of ibuprofen to keep the cramping down. I swear over the past few months the cramping has gotten unbearable. When 1000 mg of ibuprofen doesn't work and clots are HUGE I would say there is a problem....I guess it's time to make that appt. with Dr. Z. And of course before-I was relatively excited about it-cause it would be mean answers....now I'm terrified-cause it could mean that there IS something REALLY WRONG!! Part of my just thinks I should sit in this ignorance for awhile longer. At least I know what to expect out of it....where as-the unknown is kind of scary.

No comments: