Thursday, March 27, 2008

No 2008 Baby for Us

Yep...you read that right...AF reared with vegence Monday morning right on time. Although we would have been surprised if I was indeed PG I had so many symptoms that I've never had before that I was truly beginning to wonder if I was....including nausea, tender bb's, exhaustion, and cramping for 1 week leading up to AF. But I'm glad I didn't waste the money on a test....they are pricey anyways...

The thought of not having a 2008 baby I really don't think has sunk in yet-and it probably won't until December 31st. I guess I shouldn't think of this as a year but more of a time frame. But my mind is going in so many different directions right now with work that I don't really know if I've had time to realize that I've even had my period this week.....maybe thats a good thing....

No comments: