Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

OK...maybe not a jet plane-but does my 2005 Ford Escape work? Mike, Daisy and I are headed out of J-Town tomorrow and heading to mom and dad's for a weekend of rest and relaxation and good quality family time. I'm going to see my beautiful nieces and all of my siblings....or at least the ones at home. We are so excited to be getting out of here and keeping our minds off of work, TTC, and just life in general. Although-I'm a little concerned with seeing my nieces. Usually I'm sooooo excited to see them..they are so freaking cute how can't I be..but lately with it being so hard I'm a little worried....but none the less-I'll be surrounded by family-and thats important.

I don't remember the last time we went to mom and dad's for Easter. Usually we go to Mike's moms......so this year-I'll get to partake in the annual Easter Egg coloring.....FUN IS SURELY TO BE HAD BY ALL!! :)

No comments: