Wednesday, March 25, 2009

PURE CHAOS!!

Seriously-that's how I feel my life is right now-pure chaos.

First of all....work-insanly busy. It's by far the busiest time of year for me...so what the heck-why not throw a move in, an adoption, a sick dog, and now flooding. Yes-flooding. I won't say exactly where I live-but I will say the upper midwest and we are in water-a lot of water. It's been a crazy few days. We've been vacumming water out of our basement for about a week, trying to move into our new house, while painting a few rooms in that house, pack up the old house, and help out where ever we can with others who need it.

So-I'm still around but extremely busy....I'm going to try and get some pictures taken and upload them-because seriously if you're not here-and if I describe it-you won't believe me....

2 comments:

bri said...

I sure hope things start making a calmer shift for you!

I am nervous about the vacuuming the basement. I have been wanting to build storm shelter (basement) here but when I was growing up I remember ours flooding all the time. It is definitely needed where we live but I am trying to think of the best way possible to keep the rain on the outside!

Erica said...

Well, statistically, you are due a break. ;) Hope you aren't near the Red River! Hope some smoother sailing comes your way soon. :)

Erica