Sunday, March 15, 2009

Do you ever have those days....

When you have a knot in your stomach, edgy, crabby, and pretty much feeling like yelling at anyone who comes in front of you????

That's me today. Who knows why-maybe due to the lack of sleep last night, maybe its cause I'm due to get my period this next week....I think....I sometimes lose track since I don't really have to keep track anymore.....or maybe its cause my stress level feels like its going through the roof because this time of year is crazy stressful at work....whatever the reason is I hate feeling this way. I HATE IT!

I'm thinking of taking a tylenol PM and going to bed.....we'll see how far I get with that thought.....off to get back to work....

2 comments:

E said...

Ugh...I hate those kind of days. Sorry you're having one of those, sweetie. Hope it gets better soon!

BTW, to answer your question on my blog, ivfconnections.com...big IVF community there, but the adoption board is pretty active too.

Erica said...

I hate those days, too. Seems like they come at the worst possible time. I hope you make it through day alright and without biting anyone's head off. ;)

Erica