Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ugh...If there were only more time...

In a day. I would have more time to blog! My poor blog is so neglected sometimes! :)

Well Homestudy Number 2 is on MONDAY!!! As a very good friend of mine says: HOLY CRAPSACK!!! I'm beyond excited about it!! I'm really not nervous-but that could change come Monday afternoon. I'm just excited to start the waiting process. There is a classic adoption saying: "Hurry up and wait!" Thats where we're at right now....

My first wedding 2 weeks ago....well that was interesting to say the least. I had a blast taking pictures-and honestly-for my first wedding-I'm not to disappointed with how they turned out!! I took about 1000 through out the day, and my husband's cousin who came for about 2 hours to get 2 camera's during the ceremony-took about 200. So we have A LOT of pictures to pass onto the bride and groom. Hopefully they are happy with them!! They were very excited with the sneak peak that I gave them.

I'm hoping to start a photography blog in the next few days...We'll see if it happens. I have a mound of paperwork to finish and a family session to edit and a maternity session tonight. So, we'll see what happens! No promises! :)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Oh! How exciting! I know you will be glad to get that second home study visit under your belt. And how EXCITING about your first wedding! I LOVE weddings! I used to plan weddings and still kind of do on the side. I can't wait to see your photography blog!

I know how you feel about blog neglect....by the time I get caught up on everyone else's I just want to go to bed. :)

Erica