Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jeremiah Paul...Part 2

I've been told I've left you guys hanging! So here you go-part 2:

I sat in my sisters room sobbing. Uncontrollably crying-I was so sad. I had such a bad feeling overwhelm me. I took a few minutes to try and gather myself and then remembered that I had our social workers cell number. I knew she was out of town for thanksgiving-but there was no way I couldn't call her to find out why they hadn't called us to tell us what was going on. So at about 6:40 pm. I called "J."

"J": Hello....
Me: J it's Erin...I just called "E's" house and was told she had the baby!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?!!?! You were supposed to call as soon as she went into labor and I have to call her house to find out that she has already had the baby! J what is going on?!?! (Yes-I was borderline screaming)
"J" Wait? What? She already had the baby? I'm out of town-and No one has called me. Erin-take a breath-and try and relax-I'll call you right back after I make a few phone calls.
ME: OK-please hurry.

About 5 minutes later-she calls me back. Trust me that 5 minutes felt like an ETERNITY. She says "E" didn't have the baby-but she is in labor-get in your car and start driving. She said she would call me if she delivers before we get there. I knew we were about 5-6 hours away-I knew if she hadn't had the baby-I was going to miss the delivery. She said everything was ok-but that she is labor-so get there as soon as we can. So-we repack the car we had just unpacked a few hours prior....drive to the nearest gas station.....fill up and hit the road.

At 7:14 pm We got the call I will never forget. "Erin this is "J" Congratulations You have a beautiful baby boy. Everyone is fine, baby is perfect and beautiful and "E" is doing great! I sobbed. Poor Mike was driving and didn't know right away what was going on. Eventually I managed to ask J a few other questions-and hung up. We were in the middle of crazy traffic and all I wanted was to hug Mike. But-we waited until we made a stop to get gas. :) In the back of my mind though I'm still wondering why weren't we called? What happened that there was confusion on her having delivered or not delivered? After all-wouldn't the person at her home know if she had had the baby???? One would think!

To Be Continued.....

7 comments:

Nutty Mom said...

Ugh! I can't handle this multi part story......I think I'm just gonna wait until you post ALL the parts :)

Jill said...

What a rollar coaster! I'm awaiting the rest of the story... like Nutty Mom, this is killing me!

Erica said...

Goodness! I can't imagine what a roller coaster that was. I would have been yelling for someone to just get it straight! LOL Can't wait for the next installment. Congrats, by the way. :)

Erica

Momma said...

I am so incredibly HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY for you and your hubby. Im a few days late. For a while there I was checking everyday. It figures once I stop checking a post would come. Im gonna agree with Nutty Mom about the multi part story. Now I wish i would have waited a few more days. Ugh!!! Cant wait to hear more. Enjoy your baby boy but please dont keep us waiting too long.
Many blessing to the 3 of you.

Angie

Momma said...

hoping all is well. still waiting to hear more of the story but i understand you're busy enjoying very moment of this beautiful time.

Unknown said...


Hello Every One, I am mr Aashif Aasim From Florida U.S.A, I quickly want to use this medium to share a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich man who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $6200.00 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Mr Kumaresan who is the C.E.O of Kumaresan Kahlil Loan Investment Company Inc. So i applied for a loan sum of (560,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(2) days the loan was deposited into my bank so i want to advice any one i need of a loan to quickly contact him via: ( Abdallah.afandi@financier.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that God will bless him for the good thing he has done in my life.

abo-bder said...


شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة تنظيف بجازان