Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jeremiah Paul.....Part 1

I want to start this post with an apology-I have not posted in quite sometime-as I have been extremely busy taking care of a beautiful baby boy. Yes-I am now a mommy. A mommy to the most amazingly beautiful little boy that I have ever seen. This is going to be a lengthy post-so I'm going to break it down into a few parts.

Here are the important facts:
Name: Jeremiah Paul
Born: November 28th
Time: 4:32 PM
Weight: 6 Pounds 15 ounces
Length: 20 inches

Part 1

Thanksgiving at our house was eventful....we were hosting thanksgiving dinner as well as packing up for our what could be 2+ weeks to meet and bring back our beautiful baby boy. So in between preparing a turkey and all the fixings, I was packing onsies, socks, sleepers, bottles and all that one would need to take care of a baby. We were leaving the next morning to drop off our pups...which let me tell you-was hard. I cried-won't even lie. We drove a few hours to an airport to save BIG $$$$ on airline tickets. So Friday afternoon we get to my parents house-hang out with them-attempt to get some sleep although I was VERY EXCITED for the next day. We flew into Atlanta where my wonderful sister lives-her and her husband let us borrow there car for the what was going to be a few weeks. We get to the airport-get through security with out to much trouble....board the plane and fly out. We get to my sisters at approximately 4:00 pm on the 28th. (If you were paying attention to the Time of Birth-you will see that Jeremiah would be making his appearance shortly there after.) "E" had asked me to be in the delivery room with her-and so the social workers had strict instructions to call us AS SOON as there were any signs of labor-or as soon as she called to say she was in labor.

We settle in for the night-throw a pizza in the oven at my sisters and start visiting. Mike and my brother in law take their dogs for a run and I told him-when you get back I'm going to call "E" and see how she is feeling. At this point-it's about 5:30. (We still have no word that "E" is in labor, or even close to going into labor.) Around 6:30 Mike gets back-I told him we should call "E." I go into the spare bedroom-call her house-and is told "E" is at the hospital. I say-Oh-is everything ok??? (Meanwhile-my heart is racing and yet sinking at the same time.) Is she in labor?" What I hear next completely stopped my heart I think: "No ma'am-she already had the baby-a few hours ago." I paused-and said ok-thank you-and hung up. I immediately went hysterical-called Mike into the room-and just cried. My mind was telling me-she had the baby and she had decided to keep it-and they hadn't called to tell us yet.

To be continued....

8 comments:

Nutty Mom said...

I love his name! You've got me on the edge of my seat, but seeing as you've been taking care of a new little boy I'm thinking she didn't decide to keep him! Can't wait to hear the rest

Rachel said...

ahhhhh!! I even know the ending and am still freaking out that I have to wait to read more!!

Rachel said...

Oh yeah! I am so happy to read your story! But you can't leave us in suspense! Tel lmore!! Tell more!!!

Congratulations - and what a wonderful name!

Sissy said...

This story is going to be really good, I can just tell. Congratulations on bringing home baby!

leah @maritalbless said...

What a cliffhanger! Love the name and congrats a million times over!

Jill said...

OH My Goodness.... Tell us the rest!?!?! Come on! Love his name too!

Unknown said...


Hello Every One, I am mr Aashif Aasim From Florida U.S.A, I quickly want to use this medium to share a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich man who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $6200.00 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Mr Kumaresan who is the C.E.O of Kumaresan Kahlil Loan Investment Company Inc. So i applied for a loan sum of (560,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(2) days the loan was deposited into my bank so i want to advice any one i need of a loan to quickly contact him via: ( Abdallah.afandi@financier.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that God will bless him for the good thing he has done in my life.

Yang Kuo said...

Oh yeah! I am so happy to read your story! But you can't leave us in suspense! Tel lmore!! Tell more!!!

เย็ดสาว