Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sometimes Reality Hits...

And the realization that I'm going to be a mom just overwhelms me to a point of tears. Good tears that is. I feel like we've waited so long for this little boy. And the excitement of expecting him is overwhelming at times.


We talked to our EMom last week...and again-I have to say she is absolutely AMAZING!!! I Love her so much! When I tried to explain to her how grateful we are at the gift she is giving us, she in turn said thank you for giving her the gift of a wonderful home for her little boy. SEE-AMAZING!!! She asked me again if I was going to be in the delivery room with her. Of course I said I was going to and that we are going to do everything in our power to get there in enough time to be there for the delivery. I'm hoping we can fly down a few days before her due date if her dr. thinks she will make it that far. I want to be there for her every second that I can and supporting her in every way that I can. She is so unbelievable that I really can't put into words how great she is.


Her due date has been moved as of now to December 2nd. Which puts her at 28 weeks. WHAT AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS GIFT!!! BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!! I'm so excited to have a little one to share Christmas with and I can't wait to give Mike a Christmas present from his SON!!! (Whom he is affectionately calling Baby Tiger and Baby Ro).


So instead of reposting baby Ro's development milestones-which I already did 2 posts ago...(please see below) I'm going to leave you with a few pictures of our little man....we got his U/S pictures in the mail on Saturday...and I have to say-I'm truly in Love!




4 comments:

Momma said...

HOW EXCITING!!!! What a beautiful little man!!!

BLESSINGS,
Angie

Erica said...

Yea! December babies are awesome...I know (I'm a December baby). :) I know exactly what you mean...sometimes I have to stop and just remind myself that this is really, really happening. :)

Erica

Jill said...

I love reading your posts of joy! It makes me smile!!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

That is SOO exciting!! And the emom sounds amazing...SO happy for you guys!! :)