Monday, May 19, 2008

UGH!! I hate days like this!

Why!?!?!? I just dont' understand myself sometimes. We had a great weekend. We spent it in GF for a wedding of 2 very good friends, and came back Sunday afternoon. By late Sunday afternoon I was crabby, depressed, upset, on the verge of tears and an anxiety attack I felt like. Some of it may be because I'm due to get AF tomorrow-and thats what hormones will do to you.. but I hate it! When you feel so down and you can't pinpoint what is making you that way its the worst thing ever!!!

I really wanted to call in to work today and stay home and cuddle on the couch all day with Daisy-but I couldn't. THANK GOODNESS I HAVE MEMORIAL DAY OFF!!! It will be a good long weekend!!

I'm hoping this passes-because I hate this feeling-and poor Mike-he doesn't know what to do with me-when I get like this-cause I just get snappy at him. Luckily he's some what used to my moodyness. But that doesn't make me feel any better!!

No comments: