Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hmmm

While I wish my life was entertaining and exciting-I must say the past few weeks of have been kind of blah. But honestly-I'm TOTALLY FINE WITH THAT!!! It's been so enjoyable to have a very uneventful past few weeks. Mike and I have had enjoyable nights at home with the pup and walking with her and just spending time together. It's been great.

I suppose any news-is well-news. So as for "news" let's see....The fam is coming up in just a few short weeks and I'm SO EXCITED!!! It's become an annual trip. So for as long as Mike and I live here-they will make the trip here to see us. Taking the girls to the museums, and this year-the fire hall-since every 3 and 4 year old GIRL has an obsession with firetrucks....right??? :)
Also, I have decided to go back to school....well I've decided....there will be a bit more discussion with Mike. For what....PHOTOGRAPHY! :) YAY!! I've been thinking about it for awhile-and a friend of mine referred me to a great program that I can do online. So I thought what the heck-I'll try it. After all of the weddings I've done and babies, and family portraits-I think its about time I start getting paid for this stuff....so here's off to a new adventure in my life.

So news....while its not exciting-is I guess news. So there you have it...my news :)

No comments: