Monday, October 1, 2007

We're Moved!

After long weeks of packing we're finally moved! The house is good....it's so nice to have the privacy of a house. After living in an apt for years-this is so different-but such a good different. Daisy-our 9 week old Black Lab arrived about a week earlier then planned. Orginally we were not going to get her until we were moved and settled. Well....the breeder contacted me and told me she would be able to get her to us last weekend. So we met half way and I picked her up. She's truly a doll. We love her!!! I do miss getting a full 8 hours of sleep a night-but I guess it gives us practice for children one day. :) All in good time. The puppy is keeping us busy right now. As thrilled as I would be to get pregnant....I can't imagine having a baby and a puppy. :)

No comments: