Monday, October 8, 2007

AF is.......LATE!!!!!!!!

Go Figure! The time that I start thinking about when or when not to TTC-AF is a no show. She was due Saturday-I tested yesterday and got a BFN....I'll wait until later this week and test again if she hasn't showed yet.

I'm not really getting to excited about-although I want to more than anything-I'm not letting myself. It could be something as little as stress that has thrown off my cycle. Between moving and getting a new puppy-this month has been kinda crazy. I didn't temp....but according to CM..yes-there could be a chance that I'm PG.

I told DH-but like me-he said he doesn't want to get his hopes up to much. We've been here before and let down big time. We've learned to take control of our emotions....as hard as that is to do.

So here's to a few days of waiting-hopefully by the end of the week-I'll have an answer either way!

No comments: