Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Changing of Times

It's hard to believe that in about a week Mike and I will be in our house with a puppy. For some that might not seem like a big deal.....for us-it's huge. We've been living in an apt. for a year and half since we've been married-and now finally a HOUSE!!

We will get Daisy the day after we move hopefully-if all goes as planned. :) Nothing like bringing a puppy into a brand new place for both of us. :) We are excited. She'll help ease the baby pain. I'm sure when I'm letting her go outside at 3 am I'll be thinking of 3am feedings. :)

The more I start thinking about the house and the puppy the more I start thinking about a baby. We've been so preoccupied lately that we haven't really even talked about TTC, which has been wonderful. We've talked about so many other things. Gone shopping for the house, the puppy, we started taking a Financial Planning class and we've done a bit of traveling to different parts of the ND. It's been awesome!!!! I haven't been temping this month-honestly because I forgot at the beginning of the month and mainly because I just didn't want to. Since we haven't been talking about a baby-I didn't want the daily reminder every single morning about us TTC. Might sound dumb......but its been such a free month not having to think about it.

The next few weeks are going to be so exciting!!! I'm thrilled we are moving.....and to get Daisy. I think all of that excitement has taken away the stress of work. It's still so weird to go there everyday......I just feel so akward. Hopefully that will pass with time.

No comments: