Monday, August 27, 2007

It's Monday.....Ugh

We had a great weekend.......relaxed Friday night.....Saturday I had a Bachelorette Party and Sunday we had a Bar-BQ at our house for some of the teachers that Mike works with....a Back to School Tradition. It was a great time.....and then last night around 8:30 after most people had left-I realized I had to get up and come back to work today.

Most days-my job isn't so bad. When you are in Sales-you have good and bad days....but lately-it seems as though the bad have been outweighing the good. I've been hitting all of my goals given to me by upper management-they tell me how great of an asset I am to the company-but does that really mean much when you don't love your job 100%.

Such is life I guess.....maybe today is a job hunt day when I'm on my lunch break. Hmmm....something to think about!

Happy Monday!

No comments: